A warm, tasty breakfast helps you to start your day on a positive note. A good breakfast fuels you until late in the day. Choosing Sattvic food provides you with numerous benefits, including clarity of mind. This blog post provides you with more information regarding the sattvic diet. Sattvic foods promote positivity and clarity in every aspect of life.
Sattvic foods are fresh, natural, pure, and simple to make, perfect for breakfast. You can choose a generous serving of whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and legumes while avoiding processed foods. It’s a great way to eat for anyone who wants to feel their best. And it doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming either – we can help you get started with this of five delicious sattvic recipes that will help you start your day right.
These recipes are easy enough for beginners but still interesting enough for experienced cooks too. The recipes also include plenty of tips on what makes them so healthy and nutritional information about each dish. So why not give these ideas a try today? We think you’ll love them!
- Protein-rich Adai Dosa https://youtu.be/bkjdLYnnJTU Adai dosa is a traditional South Indian dish that can be served as breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It’s so versatile and easy! This recipe includes instructions for making the best adai dosa ever – try it out and let me know what you think in the comments below!
- Steamed Idli https://youtu.be/kxPtx8Z4-Tw Idli is a staple, traditional Sattvic dish that is popular in southern India. It’s typically made with rice and lentils, shaped into small discs, and steamed to perfection! In this video, I teach you the basics of how to make idli for yourself or your family. Idlis are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even as an appetizer at parties. Let’s get cooking!
- Sattvic Vegetable Upma https://www.youtube.com/yGv55F8gEHE Vegetable upma is a delicious breakfast dish that’s perfect for a busy day. The recipe is made with cream of wheat and a perfectly flavored alternative for a sweet morning recipe. In addition, this versatile vegetarian dish provides you with plenty of iron and fiber. Give this recipe a thumbs up if you want more recipes from me in the future!
- Quinoa Pongal https://youtu.be/ZlJbI5Obrac Quinoa Pongal is a gluten-free, high-protein, delicious, healthy dish that is easy to cook for breakfast or lunch. It’s rich in protein and calcium and is perfect for vegetarians! Watch this video to learn how you can make your tasty Pongal at home. You can eat it as a side dish or as the main course! In this video, I share my recipe for quinoa Pongal.
- Creamy Coconut Rice https://livingsattva.com/sattvic-recipes/creamy-coconut-rice-in-instapot/ Have you ever seen a rice dish that looks like this? Creamy Rice made with Coconut Milk! Make this easy recipe for busy mornings: stovetop or an Instapot. You can even take it for lunch.
You can start your day with a sattvic breakfast that will provide you with the nourishment and energy to live your best life. We’ve provided some great ideas for what you could eat at home or take on the go, but if none of these are quite right for you, don’t worry – we have more coming soon!
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter here so you’ll be notified when they’re available. If YouTube is more your thing, then go ahead and subscribe there too. And lastly, if cookbooks are something that excites you (they do us!), find them here. You can enjoy many recipes that are just waiting for new people to try. So, let’s get started on living a consciousness-based life.