Consciousness is key to a healthy and happy life. When our consciousness is high, we can make better decisions, connect with others more authentically, and radiate positive energy. Many things can raise our consciousness, but one of the most effective methods is through sattvic foods. Sattvic foods promote clarity of mind, peace, and serenity. So if you want to keep your consciousness high, you should add sattvic food to your diet.
The sattvic diet, which is based on the principle of moderation and includes plant-based foods primarily, is one of the best ways to keep your consciousness high. It is no secret that what we put into our bodies directly affects our consciousness. Below are some of the best sattvic foods to eat to help you maintain a positive outlook on life and achieve optimal health.
Here are some sattvic foods that boost your energy and keep your consciousness high. Sattvic foods are known for energizing the body and promoting healing. And, for tasty, delicious foods, to improve your health and wellbeing, start with these sattvic foods. Consciousness is the key to a healthy and fulfilling life.
- Chickpeas The tiny chickpeas are a power storehouse. They pack a massive punch in terms of their nutritional value, which is crazy considering how low-calorie they are! They contain minerals like copper, zinc, manganese, iron, potassium, and protein that help keep hunger at bay without having too many calories or carbs. It also has tons of fiber that keep us feeling full. One cup has 14.5 g of protein and 12.5 g of fiber. Here are some sattvic recipes to try. Cholae Cholae Quinoa
- Bell Pepper Bell peppers are also great for your health. They’re low in calories, high in fiber and vitamin C. But most importantly, they taste good too! Bell pepper has 2.4 g of fiber, rich in Vitamin A and C. Here are some delicious Sattvic recipes with bell peppers you can make- Bell Pepper Chutney Bell Pepper Soup
- Peanuts If you are not allergic, you MUST eat peanuts because they have the highest protein per gram. Studies show that they have one of the highest amounts of protein per gram which can help with muscle growth, weight loss, energy levels, mood improvement, hair health, etc. Raw peanuts are a good source of fiber (2.8 g) and protein (22-30%). Try these sattvic recipes today! Peanut chutney Carrot chutney
- Lentils Lentils are a fantastic food. They’re low in carbs, high in protein and fiber, and full of nutrients that can help you lose weight. That’s right, lentils also help keep your digestive system running smoothly because they have soluble fibers. The fibers make it easier for your body to process them without side effects like gas or bloating. Boiled lentils have 15 gm of fiber per cup. Get cooking with some delicious lentil recipes today! Adai Dosai Lentil Patties
- Cabbage Cabbage can help you lose weight and stay healthy! Cabbage has so many health benefits. It’s a superfood that will fill your stomach up with good nutrients. It has 31g of fiber that creates ruffage to give your digestive system a break it needs. Here are some sattvic cabbage recipes for you to try— Cabbage Rice Cabbage Pakodas
- Eggplant Adding Eggplant to your diet gives you life healthier and makes your recipes more enjoyable. It has many health benefits, including reducing cholesterol levels, improving heart health, preventing cancer cells from multiplying, and lowering blood pressure. If you are looking for a healthy way to reduce weight or improve your overall wellbeing, then these sattvic recipes are for you! Eggplant fry Easy eggplant
- Apples Eating an apple everyday day can help prevent weight gain, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, strokes, and more! So grab some apples from your local grocery store or farmer’s market and enjoy these delicious sattvic recipes today! Apples are rich in fiber, providing a filling meal with 4.68 grams of fiber per cup. Apple Poori Apple Cucumber Salad
- Mung dal If you’re looking to cook the best mung dal recipe, follow these recipes. They will improve your health by leaps and bounds. Mung dal is a traditional Indian food used for fasting and feasting! Mung dal is considered a superiorly sattvic food and increased energy levels, improved skin complexion, better digestion. Try these sattvic recipes today! Mung dal chutney Mung dal Kanji
Start with these sattvic foods for tasty, delicious foods that will improve your health and wellbeing. Consciousness is the key to a healthy and fulfilling life. If you’re ready for a change in your diet or are interested in learning more about this food philosophy, sign up for our 21-day Sattvic Diet Challenge! You’ll get all the information you need on what it means to eat sattvaically and recipes from traditional kitchens that have been cooking using only pure ingredients. Join us today!
Sign up here for more information: https://thesattvicmethodcompany.com/