- 2 tortillas
- 3 tablespoons cabbage subji, heaped
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vegan cheese
- Spread coconut oil on the girdle and place both the tortillas together. Roast at medium heat for 2 minutes. Flip over and cook the other tortilla.
- Flip over keeping the cooked tortilla you. Fill in the cabbage subji or any other filling you are using. Sprinkle vegan cheese on the edges.
- Close the sandwich with the cooked side of the tortillas.
- Use a spoon and press the edges to seal. Gently flip over and cook for two minutes.
- Remove from the girdle, cut an serve warm.