Sattvic Chia Soup is a quick, filling meal. Make it fresh after a long day at work. Zesty ginger and tart tamarind add a special taste to the soup.
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 rice paper
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon tamarind paste
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Boil water with salt in a large vessel.
- Add rice paper, turmeric powder and tamarind to water. Cover and cook at medium setting for 15-minutes.
- Stir frequently and ensure the paper is completely dissolved.
- Add grated ginger and chia seeds. Cover and boil for 5 more minutes.
- Cool to room temperature. Drizzle coconut oil.