Increase your probiotic intake with this instant pancake recipe with yogurt. For reluctant yogurt eaters, this is a good way to get essential and friendly bacteria into your system. Vary the thickness of the pancakes you desire. Adjust the cooking time to allow for pancakes to cook well on both sides. Make this for breakfast, lunch or dinner, especially after a busy work day. For a filling meal, you can roll the pancakes with fruit, subjee, rice, or salads as an alternative for wheat. Eat with jam, yogurt, or spicy Indian pickles. Serve warm for best results.
1. 1 cup rice flour
2. 1/2 cup lentil powder
3. 1 teaspoon baking soda
4. 1/2 cup potato flakes (optional)
5. 1/2 cup coleslaw
6. 2 tablespoon grated ginger
7. 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
8. 1 cup vegan yogurt
9. 1 1/2 cups water
10. 2 tablespoon coconut oil
1. Add rice flour, lentil powder, baking soda, potato flakes, coleslaw, grated ginger, salt and yogurt in a large vessel. Mix well.
2. Add water and continue to stir well to ensure there are no knots.
3. Drizzle few drops of coconut oil in a pan and spread the dough into a circle rapidly.
4. Cover and cook at medium heat for about 2 minutes.
5. If you are making a thicker pancake allow it to cook for longer.