Make this sweet-sour soup to help you detox. The ingredients in this soup help you detox your liver and clean your kidneys. Eat this soup warm or cool or cold. If you are eating cool or cold, avoid adding vegan butter.
- 1/2 cup cooked lentils
- 1 cup tamarind juice
- 1/2 cup jaggery
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 4 pepper corn
- 1 teaspoon jaggery
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- Blend the cooked lentils coarsely with 1/2 cup tamarind juice, salt and cumin seeds.
- In low heat gently to dissolve jaggery in 1/2 cup tamarind juice. Mix the blended lentils with the remaining tamarind juice.
- Add the blended lentils after the jaggery has dissolved. Stir well. Allow the mixture to come to a boil at low heat.
- Serve hot with vegan butter.