Loaded with turmeric, ginger, and black pepper, this soup serves as a filling antioxidant soup and detox mixture. Make this soup for light meal or for as a entrée soup in a multi-course meal. Follow serving suggestions for making an elaborate meal. The soup is perfect for a quick evening meal after a work day. You can make it on stove top or instapot.
- 1 large potato, cubed
- 5 beans
- 2 baby carrot
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground peppercorn
- 1 tablespoon brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Instapot method:
- Assemble cubed potatoes, finely chopped beans and baby carrot with water, salt, turmeric, grated ginger, and fine pepper corn powder with 3 cups water.
- Cook on potato setting for 25 minutes (medium-high).
- Use a hand-blender or potato masher after you open the pot and break down the potato.
- Stir in rice flour with 1 cup water.
- Drizzle coconut oil, chia seeds. Cover and allow the soup to cool to room temperature.
- Stovetop method:
- In a Dutch oven add 3 cups water, potatoes, finely chopped beans, baby carrot with water, salt, turmeric, grated ginger, and crushed pepper corn.
- Cover and cook in medium heat for 20 minutes, mixing frequently.
- At 15 minutes, add rice flour mixed with 1 cup water.
- Break the cooked vegetables with a potato mashed or blender.
- Drizzle coconut oil, chia seeds.
- Serve warm.