- 10 large organic lemon
- 2 tablespoon peppercorn
- 2 teaspoon ginger pieces
- 3 tablespoon salt
- 10 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon methi seeds (fenugreek)
- Wash, wipe and cut lemon into small, bite sized pieces. Put it in a clean, dry, glass bottle.
- Add salt and mix well with a metal spoon. Allow to rest for 45 minutes.
- Mix ginger pieces, peppercorn, methi seeds and turmeric powder. Stir gently until all the ingredients are blended.
- Now, add lemon juice and mix well.
- Cover and let rest for about 10 days. Mix well with a dry spoon every day.
- The pickles keep well at room temperature for about 4 months. Always take a small serving in a small bowl. Use clean, dry spoon to scoop pickle. Keep the lid tightly closed.