Urad dal soup can be filling and makes a single dish meal. Blend the soup after it cools for eating this during nirahara samyama.
- 1/2 cup Urad dal
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 #avocado finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Wash urad dal, water, salt and avocado in #instapot or pressure cooker. Set in lentil cooking or cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the soup, add black pepper, lime juice, and stir in coconut oil.
- Serve warm. See serving suggestions below.