- 1 cup organic rice flour
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup organic raisins
- 2 tablespoon organic sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 2 crushed cardamom
- 2 teaspoons organic cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut flour
- Chopped fresh fruits
- 1 teaspoon organic molasses
- Roast organic rice flour at medium heat until it tans. If using brown flour, make sure it is well roasted.
- Remove the rice flour to a plate and allow it to cool.
- In low heat, in the same pan add coconut oil, dates, raisins and sesame seeds. Saute until the raisins turn plump.
- Add two spoons of coconut oil, crushed cardamom seeds. Stir well.
- Mix in the rice flour and stir briskly. Add 2 teaspoons of organic cane sugar. Saute for few minutes. Add coconut flour and stir well.
- Remove to a plate. Top with fresh fruits of your choice. Drizzle with organic molasses.
- Eat warm
Tips: Use organic grated coconut in place of organic coconut flour. Substitute molasses with powdered jaggery.
Serving suggestions: Enjoy fruit crumble with egg less cake, turmeric milk, and soft cookies.