- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- 1 cup dry methi leaves
- 1 cup water
- Add wheat flour, salt, flax seeds and methi leaves in a large bowl. Mix gently.
- Make a well in the center and add water.
- Knead well. If the dough is sticky add more wheat flour. If the flour is crumbly, sprinkle some water and knead more.
- Roll the dough into a long block. Pinch out lime sized dough.
- Dust a clean wooden or stone surface with 1 tablespoon wheat flour and roll out the dough.
- Place the rolled rotis on a hot girdle and roast on both sides.
- Spread ghee or coconut oil on the rotis to keep them soft.
- Cover rotis in a clean cloth and store in a covered dish to maintain softness.