- 4 spring roll wrappers or rice papers
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup powdered organic #nachos
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 teaspoon grated #ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- Juice of one whole lime
- Coconut oil to drizzle
- Break and soak the rice paper in 2 cups warm water for 30 minutes. Cook the mixture over low flame in a heavy bottom vessel.
- Powder nachos in a coffee blender and add to the rice paper water. Add ginger, salt, and chili flakes. Allow the mixture to come to a low boil for 15-20 minutes. Add 1 cup water and stir well.
- Add coconut oil and switch off the flame. Mix the lime juice after the soup cools.
- Serve warm or hot with crunchy sides.
- Note about nachos: Living Sattva tested the recipe using plain organic nachos without any flavors. Using flavored nachos may affect the sattvic quality of the soup.
Serving suggestions: Serve nacho soup with Tamarind pongal, Vegan pancakes, Sattvic upma, and beans salad.