- 1 teaspoon organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon jeera (cumin seeds)
- 1 teaspoon udad (ivory lentils)
- 4 red chilies
- 1 tablespoon organic ginger, grated
- 1 cup organic mixed vegetables (beans/ carrot/ corn/ peas)
- 1 organic bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups organic cabbage, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 teaspoon organic turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon organic lime juice
- Place a dry pan in medium heat and add 1 teaspoon organic coconut oil.
- Add jeera. Mix well for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add udad and mix well for another 2-3 minutes.
- Break the red chilies and add them to the mixture. Allow for the chilies to roast for the next 3 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon grated ginger and sauté well for less than 2 minutes.
- Quickly add mixed vegetables and stir well.
- Add sliced, organic bell pepper. Stir for a few more minutes.
- Add 1 cup organic cabbage and salt. Mix well. Cover and wait for about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle turmeric powder and 1 cup cabbage. Mix well. Cover and wait.
- After about 10 minutes drizzle the lime juice.
- Stir well. Switch off the stove. Cover the cabbage and let it cook in the heat for another 5 minutes.