Use organic ingredients for best results. This recipe is suitable for nirahara samyama and other types of spiritual fasting.
- 4 cups water
- 10 rice papers
- 1 tablespoon tamarind juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Warm 2 cups water and break the rice papers and soak it for 30 minutes.
- Heat in low flame until the soggy rice paper dissolves.
- Add tamarind juice, turmeric, salt, and pepper powder and stir well. Allow the mixture to come to a gentle boil about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with vegan butter.