Make small batches and store in fridge or dark bottle in dry place. Use dry spoon. You can also sprinkle this powder on yogurt or top your pizza. Choose sattvic toppings and food options every time.
- Coriander seeds, ¾ cup
- Red chilis, 20
- Toor dal, ¼ cup
- Chana dal, ¼ cup
- Black pepper, 3 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds, 3 tablespoons
- Turmeric, 6 sticks
- In a heavy bottom vessel, dry roast all the ingredients separately. Take care not to burn any of the ingredients.
- Put the roasted ingredients in a large open bowl or a plate. Allow the ingredients to cool.
- Powder all ingredients into smooth powder in a blender. Take note that coriander and turmeric take longer to powder.
- Allow the powder to cool to room temperature.
- Store in airtight metal, porcelain, or dark glass container. You can store in a fridge or at room temperature.