- 1 apple
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ajwain
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut oil for frying
- Blend, apple, ginger and salt to fine mixture. Add 1 tablespoon water if necessary.
- Knead the apple blend with salt, wheat flour and ajwain to a thick dough.
- Heat the oil in low flame in a heavy bottomed vessel.
- Pinch lemon sized balls from the dough and roll it into small circles.
- Fry Pooris on both sides.
- Drain on paper towel and serve warm.